Sea-Buckthorn Oil Benefits – Natures Healer
A few months back I was at my parents house discussing different oils that can be used for healing when my dad mentioned Sea-Buckthorn Oil. That was the first time I had heard about this oil. He said that it was one of the most amazing natural healers and has been used for centuries both internally and externally to heal a large number of ailments.
I immediately started doing research, which all confirmed my fathers statements. So I ordered some and started using it in my natural healing products (Irie Owl Naturals). I was amazed by how well it worked!
So why is this oil such a powerful healer?
Nutrients in Sea-Buckthorn Oil
Sea-Buckthorn oil contains many protein building amino acids, vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A, E, and folic acid, over 60 antioxidants, at least 20 minerals, and healthy fatty acids including Omegas – 3, 6, 9 and the rare 7. The fruit is also full of carotenoids, xanthophylls, phenolics, and flavanoids.
How is Sea-Buckthorn Oil Used
Daily use of Sea-Buckthorn Oil can keep you young and healthy from the inside-out, nourishing the skin and body tissues.
Sea-Buckthorn Oil can be used directly on the skin to heal burns, wounds, cuts, and any other kind of skin damage.
The oil is also commonly taken internally to deal with ulcers and other inflammation issues within the body.
Some Benefits of Sea-Buckthorn Oil are:
- Eliminates skin rashes
- Cures infections
- Improves sight, lessens eye soreness
- Promotes colon health
- Treats gastrointestinal disorders including ulcers
- Reverses gout
- Contributes to proper brain and nervous system functioning
- Reduces inflammatory response in the body
- Improves mental clarity
- Reduces skin markings associated with measles or mumps
- Reduces illness associated with cancer
- Lowers cholesterol
- Neutralizes free radicals in the body
- Slows the aging process
- Boosts lymphatic circulation and immunity
- Reduces hunger (due to Omega 7s)
- Improves the look of skin and hair (also due to Omega 7, 3, 6, and 9s)
- Treats asthmatic symptoms
- Supports internal organs
- Boost health of the mucous membranes lining the digestive and respiratory tracts
- Supports urogential system
- Reduces the condition of a fatty liver
- Helps to increase cellular vitality
Needless to say, it has quickly become my absolute favorite healing plant.
Love and Light,